As Fred and I discovered derelict barns on our search for old stuff, I was drawn to the texture, colors, and compositions of looking at the barns closer up. Here are several of these photos.
- Click an image for a larger view.
- Evolution of a photo—progressive photography
- Black and white images with selective color
- Gathered by a stream
- Snagged maple leaf
- Lone maple leaf
- A triptych of lone visitors
- Sun Grazing Isle of Wight—Maryland
- Broadkill Beach at Sundown—Delaware
- Western Sky—Owyhee Mountains, Idaho
- Golden Age—a tribute to the spirited elders among us
Tagsabandoned aspen astrology astronomy barns beach boats cemetery China Cove constellation dock Guffey Bridge HDR headlands interpretation kelp lichen lobster pot markers maple leaf metaphor method Montauk moon mooring buoy night sky nodal rail nodal slide Northport NY old panoramas petroglyphs photography photography methods pickup truck Point Lobos river sailing San Francisco Bay Silver City Snake River stars trails tripod leveler zodiac