Oct 20 & 21; 27 & 28, 11-4pm: Maritime Heritage of the North Fork Art Show—juried. Two pieces (36″ tall) will be on display, “Lone Boat” and “Moored.” At Brecknock Hall, 1 Brecknock Road, Greenport, New York 11944 (631) 477-3800. Sponsored by the East End Arts Council, Riverhead, NY.
- Click an image for a larger view.
- Evolution of a photo—progressive photography
- Black and white images with selective color
- Gathered by a stream
- Snagged maple leaf
- Lone maple leaf
- A triptych of lone visitors
- Sun Grazing Isle of Wight—Maryland
- Broadkill Beach at Sundown—Delaware
- Western Sky—Owyhee Mountains, Idaho
- Golden Age—a tribute to the spirited elders among us
Tagsabandoned aspen astrology astronomy barns beach boats cemetery China Cove constellation dock Guffey Bridge HDR headlands interpretation kelp lichen lobster pot markers maple leaf metaphor method Montauk moon mooring buoy night sky nodal rail nodal slide Northport NY old panoramas petroglyphs photography photography methods pickup truck Point Lobos river sailing San Francisco Bay Silver City Snake River stars trails tripod leveler zodiac